- SoftAv ltd of Access House, Nepshaw Lane South, Gildersome, Leeds LS27 7JQ provides to the purchaser of any Max interactive touch table (also called the “the product”) purchased from an authorised reseller in the United Kingdom a manufacturer’s limited guarantee against inherent defects for the period, and on the exclusions and conditions, set out hereafter:
- The “Standard” (also called “Full”) guarantee is subject to the following exclusions:
- Any breakage or accidental damage caused by or as a result of abuse, misuse or neglect.
- Abnormal wear and tear.
- Rental or other commercial use.
- Theft or attempted theft.
- External factors such as computer viruses, faulty software, fire, and weather (including lightning damage).
- Pixel spots. These are tiny dark or bright spots that may become visible on a screen.
- Consumables such as storage media, cables, fuses, plugs, etc.
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product, and failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and/or installation guidelines.
- Unauthorised modification to the Product.
- Faulty repairs by consumer or unauthorised agent.
- Removal of or defacing of Serial Numbers from any item invalidates the warranty.
- The following conditions apply:
- SoftAV’s Standard warranty scheme covers manufacturing defects that occur through normal use on the Max interactive touch table.
- Under this scheme, SoftAv will, at its own option, repair or replace the defective product or part free of charge.
- SoftAv reserves the right to inspect or test any product claimed to be defective.
- The period of guarantee commences on the date of purchase of the Product. Proof of purchase and purchase date will be required.
- Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase.
- Warranty registration within 28 days of purchase of a Max interactive touch table is required to ensure any claim can be processed promptly, without need for further proof of purchase.
- This guarantee is non-transferable and is only available to residents in the United Kingdom.
- This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.
For choosing SoftAv, we aim to provide you with the very best levels of customer care.
You will need to register on-line in order to receive your licence key to activate your free yellow door apps.
Registering your product on-line ensures we have your details to hand should you ever call us for assistance.
You will receive 12 months warranty as standard from point of purchase, providing registration is completed within 28 days following purchase (terms and conditions apply). All fields marked * must be filled in to complete your warranty registration.
By registering this product your personal details will be held by SoftAv. We will only use your personal details and information we obtain for you related services, administration and for marketing purposes. We may need to keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail or other electronic messaging services with offer of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you.